Today we are going to discuss how much ACV should be taken, no one should take acv, and what are the benefits along with the side effects of apple cider vinegar.
Soooo let’s start
1. what is Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
So before we know the benefits and other things, let us know what is apple cider vinegar and how it is made. So In the Starting process of making acv, yeast (khamis) is mixed in the pulp of the apple, so it first becomes alcohol and then bacteria is mixed in it for fermentation. This later converts it to vinegar (siraka). The main compound of this vinegar is acidic acid. Apple cider vinegar contains 4-6 percent acidic acid, and contains a small amount of citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid and some bacteria. And the acidic acid in apple cider vinegar gives you a lot of health benefits. Apple cider vinegar has long been used in many home remedies, as a disinfectant, and as a preservative to prevent food spoilage.
2. Benefits of Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
1.Control blood sugar and diabetes
- People who have type 2 diabetes have their blood sugar levels under control due to apple cider vinegar, and those who do not have diabetes have blood sugar levels under control. Also, if you take apple cider vinegar ACV with your high carb meal, your insulin level will be under control.
Tip – If you are taking medication to control diabetes, do not take apple cider vinegar ACV without consulting a doctor.
2. Help in waitloos
- Every day for 3 months, take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of lukewarm water and lose 1 kg. It also lowers triterpenoid in the blood, fat accumulated in the abdomen and body mask index. Because acv makes you feel full, so you consume less calories, which helps you in weight management. Because it also has very few calories in 1 tablespoon you will get only 3 calories.
Tip – Apple cider vinegar is not a weight loss supplement. If you want to lose weight, proper diet, exercise, and your lifestyle will matter a lot. But this apple cider vinegar makes your weight loss journey easier. And if you want to know what kind of exercise to do at home for fat loss, click here
3. Beneficial for skin
- Who have problems like eczema, pimples, and dry skin. If they put apple cider vinegar in water in a ratio of 1 is to 2 and apply it on the skin with cotton, its pH level will be balanced which will help them to get rid of all these problems. ACV has anti-bacterial properties which will help a lot in reducing dark spots on your face.
4. Beneficial for hear health
- apple cider vinegar ACV is very useful for your hearing health. Mix 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 1cup in water, fill with cotton or in a spray bottle and apply on full scalp by hair side Leave on for 15 minutes then wash your head thoroughly with plain water. The acidic acid in apple cider vinegar ACV helps to stop the yeast, which is a type of fungus, and which helps dandruff to grow.
Tip – (apple cider vinegar ACV ha dandruff is not a complete treatment.).
- You can also use apple cider vinegar as a conditioner. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of ACV in 1 mug of water and after shampooing, apply the water on the hair and leave it for 2 minutes then wash the hair with normal water. Apple cider vinegar will make your hair more brittle, We will look very cool.
5. to reduce the body or foot oder
- People who have bad breath will get rid of this problem if they drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar ACV, 2 tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water or gargle.
- And those who have a problem with body odor, if they put a 1 mug apple cider vinegar ACV in 1 bucket of water and take a bath with that water, then this problem will go away.
- People who suffer from foot odor Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 1cup applecider vinegar ACV for 15 minutes every day to get rid of foot odor. This is because apple cider vinegar prevents yeast and bacteria from growing in the feet.
6. Beneficial for digestion
- For those who have a problem with heartburn or blotting for the digestion issue, if they use apple cider vinegar, ACV is also a remedy for this problem. This is because the stomach needs to have a proper acid level for digestion. This means that the food you eat should be completely broken down and your body should be able to absorb the necessary nutrients from it. Apple cider vinegar helps maintain your acid level balance. Food is well digested so you don’t have problems like acidity, indigestion and your health stays good.
7.relieves sore throats
- Apple cider vinegar ACV is very useful in sore throats because it has anti bacterial properties. Drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar ACV, 2 tablespoons of honey in a glass of lukewarm water or gargle with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water, you will get a lot of relief in your sore throat.
8. Apple cider vinegar reduce the blackness of your underarms
- You can also use apple cider vinegar ACV to lighten your underarms. Add 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp baking soda and make a paste.
- Then apply this paste on any small part of the body, because if there is no problem like burning or itching, you can apply this paste in the entire underarm. Place this paste in the underarm for 20 minutes. Then rinse well with water and apply version coconut oil in full underarm.
3. How, when and how much
- Not everything will happen just by knowing the benefits. We need to know how much and when to use it. Only then will his body benefit.
- Use Apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before your breakfast in the morning. Or if you consume apple cider vinegar ACV before going to bed at night, you will get the best results.
- Whenever you drink apple cider vinegar, dilute it in water and drink it. Or if you have to use it directly, you can use it in cooking or in salads as a dressing. ,
- Considering the doses, pouring 5 – 10ml in a large glass of water is a common dose. But you can also go up to 15 – 20ml Just keep in mind to always start with a low dose and then increase the dose.
Now you may be wondering which company’s apple cider vinegar to buy. So WOW’s organic apple cider vinegar is the best for you.
WOW’s apple cider vinegar is unfiltered, unpasteurized. It contains Mother of Vinegar which contains protein enzymes and friendly bacteria which are very good for your gut health. It is made from 100% organic apple and does not use any preservatives. If any ACV is crystal clear, then it is filtered and removed from the mother and most of the nutrients. When you look at WOW’s APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, you will notice that it is unfiltered. And at the bottom of the bottle you can also see particles which proves that WOW’s ACV is 100% pure.
If you want to buy apple cider vinegar from WOW, click here.click here.
4. Side effects
Everything has 2 sides 1 good and 1 bad. Also comes with apple cider vinegar. There are advantages as well as disadvantages to ACV. After knowing the benefits, if you use apple cider vinegar ACV in large quantities, it will also have some side effects. So let’s find out what it is.
- Apple cider vinegar ACV can cause a decrease in potassium, calcium, and glucose in your body and blood. This causes cramps in the arms and legs, weakening of the bones, and low blood glucose, which can lead to dizziness.
- If you apply apple cider vinegar ACV directly or by mixing a large amount of ACV in water on the body or face, it can burn your skin.
- Apple cider vinegar is a strong acid, So drinking too much ACV in water, or too little water, can cause burns to the mouth, throat, and stomach.
- People who have stomach ulcers or kidney problems should not drink apple cider vinegar. Because it can make your problem worse.
- Apple cider vinegar acid can cause tooth enamel (cover) for a week or so. And drink apple cider vinegar ACV 15 or 20 minutes before brushing. Otherwise drink after brushing.
- Apple cider vinegar ACV can also react with some medicine pills. So if you are a patient of blood pressure, diabetes, kidney, or heart disease etc and you are taking these pills regularly then you should not take apple cider vinegar without consulting your doctor.